Tuesday 20 January 2009

Charisma Cardz (2) Challenge



At the Papertake challenge we were given another of Dawny's lovely sketches to work with. I have combined this with the Charisma Cardz challenge this week which is 'Fantasy', one of my favourite themes. As you can see I have turned the sketch and I have layered the diecut image using Nesties. I made the background layer using Glimmer Mists, so it is nice and sparkly. I also coloured the unicorn's hair, horn, butterfly and corner peeloffs with Sakura glitter pens for more sparkle. I do like a bit of sparkle...

Card Recipe

Cardstock - My scrapbox
Papers - LOTV
Image/Greeting - LOTV Diecut

Thanks for looking.

Duh! Just realised I was too late to enter this in the Papertake challenge for the sketch, what am I like???

3 comments:

Paula said...

Awwww this is such a sweet card and i love the unicorn. Thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A real cute unicorn Christine. Lovely papers. Never mind about being too late for one challenge - you were in time for Charisma Cardz Challenge so thank you for entering.
Sharon

Vee said...

Hi Christine love your card and the unicorn.Thanks for joining us at
Charisma Cardz.
x Vee