Saturday 20 February 2016

Upcycled Wreath



A couple of years ago I bought this lovely plain heart shaped wreath without knowing what to do with it.  Well, I have finally done something and it is now hanging in my lounge.

The first thing I did was to wrap some gingham ribbon around.  Next I added some recycled leaves that came from a fake potted plant.  I also added some flowers from my stash and some punched butterflies.  Lastly, a recycled bow from a Christmas decoration and some string to hang it with.

Challenges

Simon Says - Recycle/Upcycle
Cute Card Thursday (413) - Warm Colours

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

cheiron said...

This is a gorgeous wreath, perfect for spring! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week!

Helen said...

Gorgeous wreath - a really great design.

Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday

Helen x