Thursday 11 February 2016

Cherished Friends



Today I have made another Christmas card using one of my favourite Sugar Nellie stamps which I coloured lightly with promarkers.  I also distressed and glittered the edge of the main image before die cutting it.  The sentiment is a Crafters Companion stamp which I have also die cut and added heart gems to.  I coloured the lace doily with a Brilliance ink pad.  The backing paper was a freebie.

I have decided to make the most of all my magazine freebies by using them as much as possible instead of ignoring them.

You might notice that my picture has improved a lot.  Yay!!!  I finally got my new printer!  This means I can ditch the camera and go back to scanning my cards.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

The Sugar Bowl (133) - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas - C is for Cute Critters
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl (Feb) - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew (106) - Love
I Love Promarkers (302) - Bingo (Lace/Free/Sentiment)

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card, so cute & love the pastel shades you've used x

Pia S said...

Sweet image and love the way you inked the doily to make it go with the color of the background.

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for sharing this supr cute card with us at TRG hugs Liz xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card so pretty! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)

PS love the photo of Gwiylm too! so cute!

Shona Hamill said...

Awe, one of my all time favourite stamps! Thank you for sharing with us at I♥Promarkers. Shona xx

Mummylade said...

Such a gorgeous creation! Thank you for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this time.