Monday 29 February 2016

Eat More Cake...





 
Well, here we are, another week, another card.  I have started to enjoy doing this again after so long.  I think Mr Mojo is definitely back in the building.  Long may he stick around.
 
Anyway, today's card features a Bugaboo digi stamp (I do love the humour of these stamps) which I have coloured with promarkers according to the 'colour palette'.  The sentiment is also Bugaboo and comes with the digi.  I made a punched border across the card and used washi tape to decorate it which is a first for me.  The balloons are die cut from recycled card and the strings are twisted florist's wire.  The background papers used are magazine freebies.  I thought the colours matched in quite nicely.
 
Challenges
 
Catch The Bug - Colour Palette
Stella Says Sketch (404) - Sketch
 
Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Christine. You gotta appreciate the wisdom of Stella! Thanks for sharing with Catch the Bug this week.

Stephanie said...

So cute, love what you have done with this image-love the balloons. Thanks for playing along in our sketch and color challenges at Catch The Bug.