Thursday 11 February 2016

Sweet Valentine



This is my second card today and I have used a lovely little stamp from Penny Black which I have coloured with promarkers and then layered using dies.  The background card has been embossed with a heart folder and I have added some scrap ribbon.  The flowers and leaves have been hand punched from packaging and I have added a few gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Polkadoodles (5) - Love & Romance
Sketch Saturday (398) - Sketch
A Gem Of A Challenge (162) - Love Is In The Air
Penny Black (Feb) - Hearts and/or Red
Penny Black & More (Feb) - Anything/Stamp/Dies
The Paper Shelter (235) - Be My Valentine
C.R.A.F.T. (350) - Make Your Own Embellishments
Cute Card Thursday (412) - Sweet Valentines

Thank you for stopping by.

9 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Fabulous card.... Love the cute image
Thanks for joining us at PBSC
Hugs Sylvie xx

brenda said...

A sweet card with the cure PB image Christine, many thanks for joining in with our February theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Karon said...

Wonderful card and love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us for our Love & Romance Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Deb said...

This is so adorable Christine I love that cute dog!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Unknown said...

Ilove the image you have used and the heart embossing folder is gorgeous. THanks for entering the Love and Romance challenge at Polkadoodles, Jackie DT x

Anonymous said...

this is such a sweet valentine card with an adorable image and i love the embossed hearts! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda

MagsB said...

This is such a sweet Valentine's card, Christine! I love the image, it's just so cute, and the flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, fabulous card and I love those flowers.
Thank you for joining us at Penny Black Satuday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Sue from Oregon said...

This doggie image always makes me smile...I am sure it will bring a smile to wherever it goes!
Thanks for sharing you wonderful red/heart inspiration with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

♥ Sue Kment