Monday 31 October 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge DT - Sketch

Challenges

Simon Says - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz (43) - Anything Goes
Digi Doodle Shop (80) - Anything Goes
Stamptacular (135) - Borders/Frames

Apologies for the lack of posts lately but for some time I have been having problems with one of my shoulders. Well, when the pain became unbearable and movement restricted I finally gave in and took myself off to the doctors. The result is that I have damaged a tendon and have to rest the shoulder as much as possible (very difficult when you still have to go to work), and am on strong pills which are making me sleepy. All in all not a lot of crafting is getting done at the moment.


Enough of that, it's time for another Whoopsi Daisy challenge. This week we have a great sketch for you to follow. The fantastic prize is 2 Digi stamp sheets of choice from Whoopsi Daisy.

Following the great sketch I covered the base card and strips with my gorgeous papers from the 'Promises' kit at Nitwit Collections and attached the strips. Next I coloured the gate image with promarkers and chalk, cut and layered it using nesties and attached with d/s tape. I printed the little girl out three times so that I could decoupage her and coloured her with promarkers too before attaching her with foam pads and adding pearls. The sentiment has been stamped and layered and I have added a couple of punched flowers. Finally I die-cut some leaves and added punched flowers and pearls. Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamps - Whoopsi Daisy (Sheet 305/289)
Sentiment Stamp - Papermania
Digi Paper - Nitwit Collections
Pearls - Stash

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you popped your image of the girl and those flowers are great.
Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.
Carolyn

Joy said...

How adorable, I really love how you popped the images up... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Stampalicious said...

beautiful card, love those little flowers, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenges this week, hugs, martina

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really beautiful sweetie. Thank you for sharing with us at DDSC this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Christine, this is absolutely gorgeous, the papers, that central picture with those flowers and the image all look superb, I so love the dimension that you have created with that girl she really stands out, I love it, thank you for joining our challenge this week at Digi Doodles
Hugs
Lorraine x

Michelle B. said...

Beautiful soft colors, I love how the image seems to be looking at the scene, very creative! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday!

Nina said...

A really pretty card, and the leafswirl with the flowers are fab!!

Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week :)
Hugs, Nina.