Thursday 20 October 2011

Lili Of The Valley DT (117) - Bingo


Challenges

Daring Cardmakers - Birds
Catch The Bug - Animals
Simon Says - Nursery Rhymes/Fairy Tales (The North Wind Doth Blow)

This week's challenge at Lili Of The Valley we want you to play 'Bingo' so just pick a line from the bingo card and incorporate the items onto your creation. Lisa and Laila have kindly donated a £15.00 voucher for one lucky winner to spend in the LOTV online shop. Don't forget though, to be eligible for the prize you MUST use an LOTV product on your creations.

For my card I have chosen the central diagonal line of gems/flowers/ribbon & lace. I first covered my card with one of my favourite papers (Simply Joys) from Nitwit Collections. I then punched a lace border and added ribbon and gems before attaching it to the side of the card. I coloured my image (Little Festive Robins) with promarkers and cut it out with nesties. I layered it with larger mats cut with the same nesties before attaching it with foam pads. To finish this part I added some flowers and punched leaves and card candi to the centre of the flowers. Last but not least I stamped and layered the sentiment, attached again with foam pads and added a couple more gems. Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - LOTV/Personal Impressions
Digi Paper - Nitwit Collections
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon/Gems/Flowers - Stash

14 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi this is lovely . Your ribbon is gorgeous with the gems. Love it ! Kitty :D

Samm said...

What a lovely card!! Always good to start on those Xmas cards early!
Thanks for joining in with DCM this week!

Samm
x

Kathy said...

This is just perfect for The Daring Cardmakers'

"A Little Bird..." challenge this week, thanks for joining in.

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgeous card hun just love the ribbons,and gems you have added hugs cherylx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, beautiful card Christine.
luv
Debby

Marilyn Webb said...

beautiful card and design!! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.
hugs
Marilyn

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Christine this is absolutely gorgeous, I love that image and the frame the papers and ribbon look truly wonderful.
hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, love the layered ribbon
Lindsay xx

Becky G said...

So pretty! Love everything about this card! Especially the ribbon! Thanks for joining us in the weeks Critter challenge at Catch The Bug!

:) Becky

Lena B E said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the sweet image! :)
Thank you for your kind words on my blog.
Have a nice day.
Hugs Lena

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Christime, so pretty & the image is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Nursery Rhymes / Fairytales challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Jan said...

This is gorgeous Christine. Love your ribbon xx Jan

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card. I love the Lili bird house.

Jayne
x

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Christine, love your image, colouration and pretty papers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-