Monday 24 October 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge DT - Fairy Magic

Challenges

Mariannes Design Divas - Die-Cuts (Letters)
I Love Promarkers (88) - Cute
Totally Papercrafts (89) - Layers

Time for another Whoopsi Daisy challenge. This week the theme is 'Fairy Magic'. The fantastic prize is 2 Digi stamp sheets of choice from Whoopsi Daisy.

Today I want to show you an altered notebook I did for a friend using one of my favourite fairy images. I started by matting and layering several different papers onto the notebook. I then coloured the image with promarkers adding glitter to her wings and dress. Having cut out my image I attached it flat to the notebook. I then die-cut the letters using some cuttlebug dies and attached with glue. Finally I added a few gems. Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamp - Whoopsi Daisy (Sheet 280)
Papers - Forever Friends
Gems - Stash

13 comments:

Claire said...

Just gorgeous Christine, I love the image and the papers are fabulous. Hugs, Claire x

cheryl said...

oh this is one really beautiful card hun love the image and adore the papers,hugs cherylxxxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Christine,
This is just beautifully done. I love that image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Tine said...

Hi Christine. Very pretty project using some lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really pretty notebook.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week and good luck with the DT call.
Caroline xxx

WeirdCat said...

Very pretty, lovely idea, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Fab notebook. Love the design and that image. Hugs...Mona

Crafteezee said...

Love your notebook, unfortunately you have to use a Marianne Design Die to qualify. Would love to see you again at Mariannes Divas. Hugs Tracy x

Anne said...

fab little book
Thanks for playing along with TPC and good luck in the DT call
Anne x

Lori Aragon said...

Why yes... I DO like it - A LOT!!! I must make one of those Christine :D Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

Love n hugs,
Lori

coldwaters2 said...

Christine this is beautiful that image, the colours and design look truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely
Lindsay xx

crafty amy said...

This is such a pretty little note book :D Thank you for joining us at MArianne's Design Divas. To win the prize you would have to have used a Marianne D product but we still love to see your creation.

Hugs

Amy xx