Monday 17 October 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge DT - Free & Easy

Challenges

Papertake - 3 Different Shapes
Stamptacular (133) - Anything Goes

Time for another Whoopsi Daisy challenge. This week the theme is 'Free & Easy'. Nice and easy this week! The fantastic prize is 2 Digi stamp sheets of choice from Whoopsi Daisy.

This is the card I made for my youngest son who likes gaming on his computer in his spare time. As soon as I saw this image I knew it was the right one for his card. I have coloured the image with promarkers and layered it with nesties. The computer items were from a freebie paper and I just printed it onto cardstock and cut the items out. I then stamped the little sentiments onto the screen and laptop. Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamp - Whoopsi Daisy (Sheet 27)
Sentiment Stamps - Papermania
Digi Papers - Magazine Freebies

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super card. I like how you have your image dangling out of the circle. I also love that striped paper. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.
Hugs,
Carolyn

Heleen said...

What a super sturdy card! Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge. Hope to see you soon again.

Hugs,
Heleen

Andrea said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Papertake Weekly this week

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Fabulous card! I had never seen this sheet before until you used it. Fab embellishments. They fit perfectly with the paper and image. Great job, hunni! Hugs...Mona

Nina said...

Wow, what a stunning card!! Great motiv and a fab idea with the computers. ME LIKE!!

Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week. Hope to see you again :)
Hugs, Nina.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Cool card for the guys! Great job.
Hugs Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Very cool card
Lindsay xx