Friday 13 July 2012

Sunday Shopping


Challenges

Sunday Sketch & Stamp (114) - Sketch
Ooh La La (109) - Whiskers
Crafty Creations (178) - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts (125) - Lots Of Layers

Here is a little card I made for a friend who loves his DIY.  First I took the great sketch and turned it upside down as I felt it would work better for my card.  I then layered the card with several papered panels following the layout.  I added a photo corner to one of the panels.  I then coloured the image with promarkers and cut out with nesties adding another photo corner.  Finally I made a little tag with a stamped sentiment.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - LOTV
Brad/Charm - Stash


12 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this....a gorgeous image and papers.xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card, such a great image and I love the papers too

sue

MagsB said...

What a great card! The papers and image are just perfect together!

love Mags B x

Anne-Marie said...

Hi,

Your card is lovely, I must admit I love the Image and it's so beautifully colour.

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week.

Anne-Marie x x

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Great colours... it is a very scrapbooky card. I like the layers and the depth. jenx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card, love the image, papers, layout and all the little details.
Hugs
Caz x

Claire said...

Adorable card hun, love the image and great colours. Hugs, Claire x

Jo Grason said...

lovely card and layout, especially loving the layers, and the image is very cute. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Jo x

Kim said...

fantastic card! love the image and the layers! thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week
Kim x

Wendi said...

Fabulous card I love the image and the way you added the one corner very effective
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Lindsey said...

What a sweet card! Great layers and the colour scheme is perfect for a guy card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, loving those photo corners you have used. Great image too. Thanks for sharing it with us in our whiskers challenge at Ooh La La this time.
hugs
Dawn xx