Thursday 12 July 2012

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge DT - Pretty In Pink


Challenges

Sketch Saturday (215) - Sketch
Crafty Creations (178) - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz (27) - Recycle (Rose Bow From Clothing)

Time again for a new challenge at Lili's Little Fairies and this week the theme is 'Pretty In Pink'.  Nice and easy.

Following the great sketch I layered my base card with cardstock and paper and attached three ribbons across it, and added three brads across the top corner.  I then coloured my image with promarkers and cut out with nesties.  Next I layered some paper flowers and added a rose bow to the middle.  A stamped sentiment finishes the card.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - LOTV
Rose Bow - Recycled From Clothing
Ribbons/Flowers/Brads - Stash


3 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a lovely image and the colours are so pretty

Sue

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

MagsB said...

Oh so pretty! I love Rosy Posy, she's one of my fave LotVs. The recycled rose bow is a really good idea, it looks really good!

love Mags B x