Thursday 19 July 2012

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge DT - A Touch Of Romance


Challenges

Divas By Design (44) - Anything Goes
Fab 'N' Funky (130) - Make Your Own Flowers
I Love Promarkers (126) - Sparkle
Digi Doodle (117) - Anything Goes

Thursday again and time for a new challenge at Lili's Little Fairies.  This week we want to bring you 'A Touch Of Romance', so let's see you all get lovey dovey this week.

I made this card a couple of weeks ago for a young girl who got married at the beginning of the month.  I wanted to make her a couple of cards that were different and having made a bookatrix (see older post), I decided to make this triple easel one as well.  Sorry about the rubbish pictures but it was hard to photograph.

I have coloured the image (I Do) with promarkers and added glitter for a bit of sparkle.  The middle layer has been stamped with a sentiment and I have added some punched leaves and flowers to the bottom.  I also added paper roses to the centre of the flowers.  The front panel simply has a stamped sentiment.  At the front I added a hearts and arrow silver cake decoration.  A few glittery gems around each panel finishes the card nicely.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - LOTV/Stamp Barn
Flowers/Gems/Cake Decoration - Stash


20 comments:

Sue said...

wow!! this is stunning. I love the design and of course the image is gorgeous being as it's LOTV!!

Sue

Sue said...

Hello, it's me again come for another look and to say thanks so much for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge with such a stunning card

Sue

Kara Lynne said...

Your card is so gorgeous! So many details, I'm sure this young lady was thrilled!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky & Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Kim said...

stunning card - more of a gift than a card really! looks gorgeous!
Kim x

Claire said...

WOW hun, this is absolutely stunning, love the design and gorgeous shapes, image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

WeirdCat said...

Ooo this is gorgeous, fab design, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge and I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

thecraftycavalier said...

You know I love these triple easels! This is just stunning. I adore the colours and it's just soooo clever! This design team rocks! Hugs, Jayne xx

Karen said...

Gorgeous Christine, and what a lovely style, , thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us this week at the Digi Doodle Shop's Challenge!

Lisa Jane said...

what a fabulous design - so pretty
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

Shelby said...

Wowzer this is over the top creative! Love all of the purples. Beautiful card

Shelby

Laura Bradley said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining in at Divas this week! Laura x

Shirley said...

This absolutely Stuning! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and such a fab shape too. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Jan said...

I love this Christine it's so special xx Jan

Berit Synnøve said...

Fabulous card ! Lovely colors.
Thanks for joining Digi Doodle Shop Challenge.
Hugs Berit

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

What an unusual layout to your card I love it and the image well its a must, I love LOTV stamps.

Your have some lovely cards on your blog

jacqui x

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

REally inventive card. Technical yet delicated and pretty. jenx

Kym said...

WOW such a beautiful card - i just love it - kym x