Thursday, 19 July 2012

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge DT - A Touch Of Romance


Challenges

Divas By Design (44) - Anything Goes
Fab 'N' Funky (130) - Make Your Own Flowers
I Love Promarkers (126) - Sparkle
Digi Doodle (117) - Anything Goes

Thursday again and time for a new challenge at Lili's Little Fairies.  This week we want to bring you 'A Touch Of Romance', so let's see you all get lovey dovey this week.

I made this card a couple of weeks ago for a young girl who got married at the beginning of the month.  I wanted to make her a couple of cards that were different and having made a bookatrix (see older post), I decided to make this triple easel one as well.  Sorry about the rubbish pictures but it was hard to photograph.

I have coloured the image (I Do) with promarkers and added glitter for a bit of sparkle.  The middle layer has been stamped with a sentiment and I have added some punched leaves and flowers to the bottom.  I also added paper roses to the centre of the flowers.  The front panel simply has a stamped sentiment.  At the front I added a hearts and arrow silver cake decoration.  A few glittery gems around each panel finishes the card nicely.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - LOTV/Stamp Barn
Flowers/Gems/Cake Decoration - Stash


20 comments:

sue - bearhouse said...

wow!! this is stunning. I love the design and of course the image is gorgeous being as it's LOTV!!

Sue

sue - bearhouse said...

Hello, it's me again come for another look and to say thanks so much for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge with such a stunning card

Sue

Kara Lynne said...

Your card is so gorgeous! So many details, I'm sure this young lady was thrilled!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky & Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

tilly's crafts said...

stunning card - more of a gift than a card really! looks gorgeous!
Kim x

Claire said...

WOW hun, this is absolutely stunning, love the design and gorgeous shapes, image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

WeirdCat said...

Ooo this is gorgeous, fab design, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge and I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

thecraftycavalier said...

You know I love these triple easels! This is just stunning. I adore the colours and it's just soooo clever! This design team rocks! Hugs, Jayne xx

Karen said...

Gorgeous Christine, and what a lovely style, , thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us this week at the Digi Doodle Shop's Challenge!

Lisa Jane said...

what a fabulous design - so pretty
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

Shelby said...

Wowzer this is over the top creative! Love all of the purples. Beautiful card

Shelby

Lozzapops said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining in at Divas this week! Laura x

Shirley said...

This absolutely Stuning! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and such a fab shape too. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Jan Ltc said...

I love this Christine it's so special xx Jan

Berit Synnøve said...

Fabulous card ! Lovely colors.
Thanks for joining Digi Doodle Shop Challenge.
Hugs Berit

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

What an unusual layout to your card I love it and the image well its a must, I love LOTV stamps.

Your have some lovely cards on your blog

jacqui x

scrappyjen said...

REally inventive card. Technical yet delicated and pretty. jenx

kayjben said...

WOW such a beautiful card - i just love it - kym x