Saturday 3 January 2009

Three In One...








This card fits these three challenges:-
Papertake - Dawny's Sketch 5, Cupcake Craft - (20) Background Inspired and Stamp Something - Something New.
OK, here we go then. First we have Dawny's lovely sketch which I loved doing (I shall certainly be using it again). Second the colour theme is inspired by CC's challenge blog which is pink & brown. The papers are from my scrapbox and the base cardstock is from Stampin Up (Chocolate Chip). The ribbon is from Craft Work and the tag was die cut with the Cuttlebug. The flowers and button are from my stash. Last but not least, the image is a new stamp I got for Christmas. It is Sarah Kay's 'Picnic of Daisies' and I have coloured it using Marvy Le Plume pens.
You might have noticed that the papers & card I have been using lately are, on the whole, from my scrapbox. This is because one of my New Year's Resolutions is to use up the bits in my scrapbox as much as possible. Therefore I can't always remember where they are from. As I have 5 different scrapboxes all with offcuts in I think it might take me to NEXT year before I have used them all ha!ha! Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Rach said...

a fabulous card. great papers and choice of image. hugs rachxx

Lauren said...

Gorgeous Card, thanks for joining in this week. xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Goregous card Daisychain! Love the image and your coloring, fabby accents too. Happy to see your work on your blog too, now others can see too! Thanks for playing this week! :)

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card Christine! Nice to see you have a lovely blog now to share all your creations on! :)
Thanks for joining us for the challlenge! x