Thursday 22 January 2009

Lili Of The Valley Challenge (15)




This week's theme at the LOTV challenge blog is 'Valentine'.
I decided to combine pink and red for this card and use a sketch from Sketch Saturday challenge blog. The sentiment stamp is Penny Black and the teddy was a freebie on a magazine, coloured with watercolour pencils. I have layered the teddy using my nesties. I added a piece of cardstock that I embossed using the cuttlebug heart embossing folder and inked with a versamagic inkpad. The paper border and gems are from my stash.

Thanks for looking.




4 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a cute card :) x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really cute card - love the sentiment at the bottom

Maria Matter said...

Hi!
This is such a pretty & cute card! Sweet little bear!
Blessings, Maria

Bev said...

Wonderful card, the colours are fab!

hugs Bev x