Tuesday 13 January 2009

Stamp Something Challenge


This week's Stamp Something challenge is No Stamping Allowed and this is what I came up with. Seemed strange not to stamp an image as I am so used to either stamping or decoupaging. It certainly made me think.

I started off by embossing half the card with my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I then scored two lines to the left of the dots (unfortunately these don't show, but they are there). Next I tied two lengths of organza ribbon around the spine. I then 'iced' some Papermania flowers using Funstamps Glitter EP (you have to be careful not to melt the flowers doing this) and added a little pearl flower to the centre. I used a dragonfly peeloff which I coloured in with Sakura Glitter pens and finished it off with a mini envelope.

I just love the colours of this one, and all the sparkle.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Simply beautiful! Thanks for playing. :)

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card simple but stunning :)
Val xxx