Tuesday 6 January 2009

Penny Black Challenge (30)


This week's challenge at Penny Black was 'embossing' so this card has quite a bit of it going on.

First I stamped and coloured the image using my watercolour pencils and then applied diamond glaze to the bubbles. This was layered up using my nestabilities. I then inked up the cuttlebug folder (using a brayer), with versamark ink and ran it through the cuttlebug with a piece of green card in it. I carefully removed the card and sprinkled hologram EP all over it which I then heated with the heat gun. This gives a sparkly background to your embossing. The background paper is a freebie from Monti's Pixel Playground which I stamped and embossed using a Stampendous stamp and Versacolor inkpad. The flowers were cut out of a freebie paper from Summertime Designs.
Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Beautuiful card - love your different techniques for the background, and the image and sentiment are both gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x