Monday 5 November 2012

Flora


Challenges

Wild Orchid (61) - Bling
Sugar Bowl (131) - Sketch
Cupcake Craft (217) - Kraft

Following the great sketch I have layered up today's card with some of my favourite papers which I've not used for quite a while.  I coloured the gorgeous image with promarkers and chalk.  I have also added chalk to the sentiment.  Once I had layered and attached the image I added a few heart gems to the frame.  I then die-cut some leaves and added punched paper flowers topped with roses.  The butterfly has been punched and I added more gems to that and the sentiment.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Sugar Nellie/LOTV
Papers - Papermania
Gems - Stash


10 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Pretty image and card
Hugs Kelly

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful, cute card.
luv
Debby

Kim said...

gorgeous card and a beautiful image
Kim x

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous hun! Hugs Sxx

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Christine. Love the image and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Christine this is stunning, wow, that image is beautiful, the colours and design are top notch I love it so much.
Christine I want to thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog it meant so much to me.
hugs
lorraine x

Miradormakings said...

This is gorgeous Christine and beautifully coloured.

Joan x

Kim said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous! Love what you have created for the bling challenge! Thank you for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim

Brodders said...

Fab Krafty card :) Thanks for playing along with us at CCC -Jane x

Pami said...

What a pretty card! Such soft colours and I love the little gems around the frame! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this week, good luck! Pami x