Friday 9 November 2012

1,2,3 Oops!


Challenges

That Craft Place - Bingo (Gems/Sentiment/Ribbon)
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday (232) - Sketch
I Love Promarkers (142) - Pink

Here is a little birthday card I was asked to make this week.  Following the great sketch I attached two papers to my base card.  Next I added a punched border which I topped with satin ribbon.  I coloured my image with promarkers and added diamond glaze to all the glasses.  I die-cut the numbers and added glitter glue.  Finally a few gems and the sentiment finishes the card.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamps - Bugaboo
Papers - Paper Cellar
Ribbon/Gems - Stash


5 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Fab card Christine. Love the image, layout and colour combo.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Wendy Fraser said...

What a fun card, I love Bugaboo images. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Alex H. said...

LOL... great fun card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.

Cheryl First said...

Oh, what a glorious card for a 50 celebration! Super fun colors, so bright, and so much better than the stereo-typical blacks for the party! Great job, I love it!
Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

Lorraine said...

Ha, ha. Fun image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.