Saturday 3 November 2012

Cuddly Buddly Christmas


Challenges

Sunday Sketch & Stamp (130) - Sketch
Ooh La La (117) - Christmas
Divas By Design (145) - Christmas
I Love Promarkers (141) - Cute
Paper Shelter (88) - Anything Goes
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes

Whilst having a rummage around the craft room I came across this image that somebody had kindly given me, sorry can't remember who as it was so long ago.  Anyway, I thought it a shame to ignore it any longer so I got on and coloured it with my promarkers and then cut it out.  Following the great sketch I layered my card with some gorgeous new papers and attached the image with foam pads after slipping a stamped sentiment underneath.  A few card candis which I also coloured with a promarker finishes this simple card off.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Cuddly Buddly/Magazine Freebie
Papers - Dovecraft
Card Candis - Craftwork Cards


9 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely Christine, great colour and layout

jacqui x

Carole said...

Super card Christine, thanks for joining us @SS&S this week, good luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

MagsB said...

What a cute image! I love your gorgeous papers, and the candi just sets the whole design off! Lovely!

love Mags B x

Kim said...

gorgeous card, such a cute image!
Kim x

Stephanie said...

Cute card, thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug this week.

jenny said...

Very cute couple!! Gorgeous card :)
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

Jenny xx

Angélique said...

Yes indeed a very cute couple!
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge.
Angelique

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

Tammy Miller said...

I love your project! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon!