Monday 1 March 2010

Pebble

Challenges

Friday Sketchers (91) - Sketch

This is a card I was commissioned to do and I thought the Friday Sketchers sketch was a great one to use for it. I think it worked well. The stamp and papers I have used are all from Lili Of The Valley. I have coloured the image with pencils and glitter glue. The flowers and leaves are punched using various punches. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Card Recipe

Stamp/Papers - Lili Of The Valley
Shell Buttons/Pearls - Stash

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card - the colour is beautiful!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

maddy hill said...

what smashing vibrant colours ! love the image of the mermaid it sooo suits it !

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Christine,
I love the colours on this card and the flowers are fabulous. A super sweet image as well.
Hugs,
Fiona x