Tuesday 9 March 2010

Mother's Day Set


Card


Post-It Note Holder & Gift Card


Challenges

M.A.W.T.T. (36) - Sketch + One For The Girls
Cute Daisy May - Mother's Day
Cupcake Craft (81) - Flower Power

This is a little something I have made for my sister for Mother's Day, I hope she likes it.

The images has been coloured with my pencils. The flowers are stamped and also coloured with pencils. The greeting on the card is a freebie that I have coloured with chalks and another one is on the inside of the Gift Card. The hearts have been cuttlebugged. Once I added the pearls I finished the card off with a vellum butterfly as I felt it needed something in that corner.

Card Recipe

Stamps - The Greeting Farm
Greeting - Cute Daisy May Freebie
Papers - Papermania
Pearls/Butterfly - Stash

Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Sue said...

what a gorgeous set,the colours are beautiful together and hte image so cute,your sister will love it:)

thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at MAWTT:)

sue
xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Christine,
What a fabulous matching set. Your colour combo is great and the image is so sweet. I am loving this.
Hugs,
Fiona x

pinky said...

What a lovely little set you have created. Love the chocolately colours and the cute image. Thanks for sharing at CDM this week.
Pinky

Donna said...

Super sweet little card, gorgeous choice of papers and colours and a fab image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake :) Donna x

Unknown said...

Just a stunning gift set, Love the colours you have used too, great work, thank you so much for sharing with us at CDM this week.Hugs Avril xxx

coldwaters2 said...

This is one awesome little gift set the colours i adore the design is beautiful and that little image is super cute thank you so much for joining us at CDM this week

Hugs
Lorraine x

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x