Saturday 13 March 2010

Acrobat

Challenges

Stamp With fun (49) - Spring
Our Creative Corner - Yellow/Pink/Green/Brown
Penny Black (92) - Spring Colours

Please excuse the wonky picture, I was tired when I scanned it. This is such a cute stamp that I got a little while ago and only just got around to inking it up. Shame on me... I have coloured him with my pencils as usual and layered him using nesties. The greeting has been heat embossed and layered as well.

Card recipe

Stamps - Penny Black/Papermania
Papers - Shabby Princess
Flowers/Brads - Stash

Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

LorettaL said...

Your card is so fresh and lovely! That penny black image you've used is so sweet!

Thanks for joining us on the OCC today!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Christine,
This is a delightfully charming card. Beautiful, well coloured image. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Christine!
Clairex

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful spring card !! love the cute image !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
big hugs tina46
swf-team

Kath Stewart said...

just adorable....thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

Silke Ledlow said...

Daisy - your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love how you used this weeks colors...perfect Penny Black card!!!

Thank you fro playing with us!!! Hugs ~S~

jjcreations said...

Too cute - I love your colours.