Monday 20 April 2020

Twice As Nice





For this card I have used a stamp from LOTV which I have coloured with promarkers.  My zodiac sign is Gemini which is portrayed by twins so I immediately thought of these little cuties.  The spotty paper was a magazine freebie from long ago.  The satin paper ribbon was from my stash along with the pearls.

Challenges

CAS Colours And Sketches 366 - Sketch
Casology 366 - Zodiac (Gemini/Twins)
Passion For Promarkers 538 - CAS
I Love Promarkers 408 - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky 477 - Spots or Dots
Di's Digis - Pretty In Pastels

Thanks for looking.

11 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a very sweet card, love the mint green colour and CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

JulieP said...

This is absolutely darling!!! Love the soft colors you used. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

Joyce said...

Such an adorable card, and I really love those twins. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

karen h said...

Cute card - what a sweet image! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh this is so sweet! Super colour for a baby card and such an adorable image! Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda
PS, just in case you haven't been told yet, or can't see it from your side, I am seeing a grey 'photobucket' banner across the middle of your blog

Sharon Noble said...

Hiya thank you for joining us at I 💕 pro Markers your beautiful make made me smile huge hugs Sharon xxx

Patricia Hays said...

Excellent job coloring those sweet babies! Thanks for sharing your card at CC&S.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

Mimi said...

Ahhhhhh just adorable, such a darling twins image. Love your colour choices and pretty layout too :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers this fortnight. Stay safe. Hugs Mimi xxxxxx

Lisa Bird said...

Super sweet image. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous colouring on that adorable image! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!