Monday 13 April 2020

Spring Cleaning...




When the sun starts to shine more I can't help but think of Spring Cleaning everything, how boring is that???  I think Stella above has the right idea though!

I coloured my Bugaboo digi stamp with promarkers and added crystal glaze.  The backing paper was a magazine freebie that I have had for years.  Finally I stamped a bottle and glasses (another magazine freebie), coloured with promarkers and heat embossed twice before fussy cutting and attaching to my card.

Challenges

Sunday Stamps 288 - Sketch
Catch The Bug - Spring Fling
Paper Shelter 422 - Digital Image
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday 14 - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh this did make me smile! Good ol Stella! Love the brightness of your card and fun design! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda