Saturday 28 March 2020

Spring




For this card I started by turning the sketch.  I inked the edges of my base card with distress ink before stamping my sentiment.  I then embossed some kraft card with an embossing folder and applied more distress inks.  I then made a panel using some floral DP.  Next I coloured my digi stamp with promarkers.  Before attaching my image with foam pads I placed some die cut leaves behind and added some paper flowers.

Challenges

Cheerful Sketches March - Sketch
Mo's Digital Pencil 289 - Green
Incy Wincy - Spring Fling
Aud Sentiments 247 - Spring/Easter Sentiment
Paper Shelter 420 - Flowers Of The Spring
C.R.A.F.T. 550 - Easter/Spring

Thanks for looking. 

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a sweet image and beautiful card, Love seeing the wee ones getting messy in the garden, H xx

Engelchen said...

Thank you for playing with us at cheerful sketches.
Your card is very nice :)
Greetings Geesje

Sheryl said...

Christine this is adorable. Fabulous image and design.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Pat said...

Hi Christine!! First, I have to tell you just how much I love your blog background!! It's so cheery! I don't want to leave this page! And your card...is just precious! I am totally loving all the pops of green I'm seeing!! Thanks so much for joining us for this month's GREEN challenge at Mo's!! Pat

Lena said...

So cute!! this is adoreable! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week, good luck! Hug Lena