Thursday 26 March 2020

29 Again?

















A birthday card this time.  I have coloured my Bugaboo digi stamp with promarkers and added some crystal glaze.  I have been playing with some dies free from a magazine.  I have just made the die cut panels using different shades of purple cardstock topped with white.The die cut sentiment is part of the set.  I found a scrap of grossgrain ribbon that was just long enough.  Lastly I added a few pearls.

When making cards for a female I prefer to use pearls as I think they are more feminine.  If I am making a masculine card then I prefer to use buttons.  

Challenges

Stella Says Sketch 806 - Sketch
Catch The Bug - Bingo (Ribbon/3 Layers/No Design Paper + Bugaboo  Image/Dies/Players Choice[Pearls])
Colour Throwdown 586 - Pink/Purple/White
Time Out 158 - Lot or a Little Purple
As You Like It Favourite - Pearls or Buttons/Why (see above)

Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hee hee, this is fabby and I love that sentiment, super make, Hazelxx

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Chris said...

A great take on the sketch, fun image, beautiful papers and colours. Thanks for joining in with our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch the Bug.
Chris
x

Joy Wilson said...

Super card! Thanks for playing along in our Bingo challenge. I hope you join us again soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully
Bugaboo DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. That image is perfect for a fun birthday card. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug BINGO and Stella Says Sketch Challenges, Lisa Lynn DT.

Quillish said...

Hahhaha, your card made me LOL! I am so glad I stopped here for checking out your beautiful card and read that funny sentiment. Thank you for bringing smiles to these gloomy days and for joining us at Time out, with the lovely card, Hugs - Oh Sorry, Social distancing ;) Namaste ~ Ishani

Anne said...

Love this, really fun card!
Thanks for joining in the AYLI challenge
Anne x