Friday 9 September 2016

Peacock



I have been getting messy today, having a play with distress inks.

The stamps used are both recent magazine freebies and the satin ribbon from my stash.  I made a background using distress inks and brushing the colours on, as in a previous card that had to be rescued when it warped.  This time I used watercolour card and guess what?  It DIDN'T warp - yeh!!!  Having splattered the card with purple ink I stamped my peacock before cutting out with a fancy die.  I then coloured a bit of the feathers with a promarker pen.

Challenges

Polkadoodles (35) - Something Beginning With 'F' (Feathers)
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
Less Is More (292) - Peacock Feather Colours
Simon Says (Wednesday) - Stamp It
Cute Card Thursday (442) - Animals/Creatures

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Esther said...

Very elegant - that's a lovely stamp and I like the fancy die too. Great addition of the satin ribbon for a luxurious feel! Thanks so much for sharing at Less is More :)

Min said...

Fabulous!
Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks Catch The Bug/Bugaboo Stamps Anything Goes Challenge. We hope you'll join us again this week for our Great OutDoors Challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card, beautiful colours.
Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Pauline
x

Caryn said...

This is so elegant. I just love it.
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx