Friday 2 September 2016

New Home



This is a card I did a while back so I can't remember where the papers come from.  I think they might have been magazine freebies.  The background has been emossed at the top and paper added to the bottom  I also did some faux stitching around the edge.  The house is made from various shapes and layers that I hand cut.  The window features were doodled and the curtains were coloured with a promarker.  The sign is a peel-off and I fussy cut around it.  The flowers are punched and a gem added to the centres.

Challenges

Simon Says (Monday) - It's A Stitch Up
Digi Choosday (35) - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Lots Of Layers
Cute Card Thursday (441) - House/Home

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

GalFridayStamping said...

Cute card. Love all the lovely papers. ❤️. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT

Julie Odil said...

Thi is adorable! Love the touches of gold. Thanks for joining our Lots of Layers challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Julie, DT member