Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Vase Of Peonies



A decoupaged floral card this time featuring a pre-coloured digi stamp from Beccy Muir.  The base card has been layered with card, paper and ribbons.  Having cut out my image twice I inked around the main image.  I then decoupaged the flowers and leaves using the second image.  To make the vase look like glass I applied crystal glaze, adding a few drops to the flowers to look like dew.  A large ribbon bow finishes the card off.

Challenges

Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday (31) - Anything Goes
Simon Says (Wednesday) - Fabulous Flowers

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Beccy said...

Your card is gorgeous Christine, I love the way you've put it all together. The dark green card frames the image beautiful and I really like the addition of all the ribbon. Beautiful.
Cheers,
Beccy

Petra Raams said...

Nice how you made your flowers 3D, they really pop out! Petra DT Beccy's Place

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Christine! It's so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Lori said...

What a pretty card! I love those peonies...thank you so much for playing with Digi Choosday xoxoxo