Sunday 22 May 2011

Super Sixty!

"Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday now I'm 'SIXTY'
Happy birthday to me!"

Yep! It's my 60th birthday today and I don't care who knows it. Pity I have to wait until next year for my bus pass when I can also retire and take up cardmaking full time :)

Sorry I have not blogged for quite some time but first I went away to my son's for a weeks holiday and then I have been busy with DT work and organising TWO birthday celebrations!!!

I came back from my holiday to find a fantastic email asking me if I would like to join the Design Team at Crafty Creations, Whoo Hoo! Naturally I was tickled pink and immediately said yes! I feel honoured to join such a talented group of ladies and hope I can live up to their expectations, thank you ladies for asking me to join you. My first DT card will be on Wednesday so watch this space.....

I have a lot of catching up to do now so had better get a wriggle on as I have some more DT work to do and I might just have some candy coming up.....

2 comments:

MagsB said...

Happy birthday!!

luv, Mags x

Claire said...

Woohoo - Happy Birthday Christine - have a fabulous day and congrats on the DT post too! Hugs, Claire x