Thursday 10 March 2011

Bunches Of Love

Challenges

Lili Of The Valley DT (88) - Say It With Flowers
Friday Sketchers (144) - Sketch

Time for another challenge over at Lili Of The Valley and this time we want you to 'Say It With Flowers' so a great excuse to use all those flowers that you have been hoarding and just looking at!!!
As it is the 2nd Thursday in March we have our regular monthly sponsors
The Ribbon Girl

For my card today I have followed the great sketch and used lovely soft Spring colours. I have also used one of the new animal stamps that were released here yesterday. This little cutie is called 'Bunches Of Love' and would be ideal on a Mother's Day card. I coloured the image/sentiment with Promarkers and chalk. I like the soft look of this card but there is something about it I'm not too sure about. I think maybe it's the bow, what do you think? I would welcome some constructive criticism. Thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamp - LOTV
Sentiment Ticket - Caz Freebie
Papers - Mommy's Scraps
Doily/Ribbon - Recycled
Flowers - Stash

1 comment:

Rach said...

a beautiful card. so pretty.
Thank you for playing along with my sketch this week @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx