Thursday, 10 March 2011

Best Wishes Tilda

Challenges

Just Magnolia (98) - Anything Goes (Glitter)
Stamptacular (101) - Best Wishes
Fab 'N' Funky (63) - Make It Girly
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious (52) - Sketch
Delightful Challenge - Butterflies

I started this card by covering my base card with paper and then adding the strips after I had distressed the edges. I then stamped the sentiment on the bottom strip. I coloured the image with Promarkers and glitter before distressing the edges and layering with Nesties. Although you can't see them in the picture, I punched out some butterflies from the pink card and then added some on top punched from design paper. In real life the paper wings stand up from the card and I finished the butterflies with glitter on their bodies. I wanted to keep the design fairly simple so that Tilda was the focus of attention so I hope it worked. Thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Magnolia/Stamp A Picture
Papers - Joni Gray

5 comments:

Anita said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Sharon said...

Beautiful card, love it.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again soon.
Sharon x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Christine this is absolutely beautiful I love the papers and design and yes it worked Tilda is the centre of attention which to me is perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mandy said...

Lovely card....Love the papers and Tilda is adorable and she is the center of attention...
Thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious..
Mandy x

Christine said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the butterflies and your card design!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine