Monday 24 January 2011

Joy

Challenges

The Sugar Bowl (51) - Sketch/Birthdays
A Spoonful Of Sugar (135) - Blue/Green
Papertake - Ribbon/Pearls
Truly Scrumptious (49) - Brown/Pink/Green
Delightful Challenges - Celebration (Birthday)
Stamp Something - Cute Somethings
One Stop Crafts (115) - More Than One Fold (Gatefold Card)
Stamp With Fun (95) - Blue/Brown

I have made a gatefold card for a change and have used one of my new 'Simply Adorable' digi stamps. I think these are so gorgeous I couldn't resist them and they are so easy to colour as the shading has been done for you. I started by covering the inside and outside of the card with coordinating blue papers. I then coloured the image with Promarkers and used green chalk for the background. I then layered this onto a Nestie. The square panel behind has been layered with an embossed green panel to which I have added the image using foam pads. A few brown pearls in the corners finishes it off. I stamped and layered a small sentiment adding another pearl. I made two ribbon bows and layered them to finish the card. Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamp - Sugar Nellie
Sentiment Stamp - LOTV
Papers - Ester Collins
Pearls - Paper Cellar
Ribbons - Stash

7 comments:

Cec said...

Gorgeous card and you have coloured that sweet little girl so nicely. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Jill said...

aww this is adorable gorgous image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

cheryl said...

aww hun this is adorable,I love these images so love the colours you have used,on this hugs cheryl xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Christine that image the fold and colours all look beautiful thank you for joining us at One Stop Crafts this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Christine and pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Christine,
Beautiful layout and papers and a truly gorgeous image. Fantastic card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cathy Spicer said...

LOVE your fabulous folds! Thanks for sharing it at OSC and good luck in the prize draw.

Cat Spicer, OSC DT