Thursday 9 December 2010

Winter Daisy

Challenges

Squiggles & Giggles - Anything
Whoopsie Daisy - Ribbon & Bows
Sketch & Stash (50) - Sketch (Digi Stamp/Paper)
Digital Tuesday (88) - Baby It's Cold Outside
Fab 'N' Funky (52) - Christmas Is For The Children

Number five is a gorgeous digi stamp from Squiggles Stamps called 'Winter Daisy'. I won her a while ago but this is the first time I have used her. Really strange I haven't used her before as I think she is really gorgeous and I have had several images coloured up ready since I got her. Mind you, the craft room is in such a mess I'm suprised I find anything. Enough waffling, back to the card. As you can see it's another blue one. I have coloured the image with Promarkers and flock. I have used sparkly gems as snowflakes and tied a ribbon around the bottom. The tag has a snowflake brad in it to which I have added another of the gems. Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamp - Squiggles & Giggles
Paper - Jak Heath
Brad/Gems/Ribbon - Stash

11 comments:

Rleen said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the blues...
Thanks for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge this week!
Hugs, Rleen

Claire said...

Ooooh this is such a gorgeous card, sweet image and I lock that flocking too. Hugs, Claire x

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card...luv the icy colours

Thanks for joining us at sketch & stash... good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Sue said...

beautiful card and a very pretty image:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

uksharon said...

Gorgeous winter card - love the snowflakes.
Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Heidi said...

I Love Squiggles Daisy too Christine, she is so great to colour and looks so cute, I have a little something for you at my blog. hope you like it Mainland Magic Hugs Heidi x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Gorgeous colors on your card and great work on the image! Love the snowflakes and the beautiful winter scene with the bow. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

Emma H said...

Beautiful card, love all the blues! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

heidy said...

Oh This is so pretty,Thanks for joining Fab'n'Funky this week
Heidy

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card. thanks for playing at Fab n Funky this week x

Jill said...

aww gorgeous card I love the cute image thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hope to see you next week when we have a very special challenge 51 hugs Jill xx