Saturday 31 July 2010

Christmas Joy

Challenges

The Creative Cottage (19) - Touchy Feely
I Love Promarkers (25) - Christmas In July
Stamp Something - Christmas In July Somethings
Our Creative Corner - Christmas In July

Now for something a little bit different - a side step card! I just adore these cute little girls from the LOTV recent release. You can get them here at only £3.75 each, what a bargain and they stamp so clearly too. I have coloured the images with Promarkers and used 'flocking' on the furry bits to add texture. I have also added glitter around the edges of the images but resisted putting anymore on as I didn't really want it too glittery. The flowers and leaves have all been punched and a pearl added to the centres. Hope you like this one as much as I do.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Lili Of The Valley/Studio G
Pearls - Stash


15 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Christine,
beautiful card,luv the images & colouring, lovely colours & design, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Christine,
This is a stunning card. Fantastic layout and beautiful images and colours. Brilliant work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

cheryl said...

oh wow this is just one stunning card,totally adore the image,hugs cheryl xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Christine, I love how you've used two images. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Tine said...

Hi there Christine. Those images are gorgeous and you have coloured them in beautifully. Great card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Christmas Card...thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Stamp Something "Christmas in July" Challenge this week! Hugs Jo xxx

Karen said...

Gorgeous card Christine, love the stmaps too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

katesacraftybugger said...

gorgeous card love all the detail .thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

WeirdCat said...

So pretty, love the use of two images,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Lorraine said...

That is really lovely. I'm liking these steppers. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is totally adorable. I love the soft pastel colors for a Christmas card. Wonderful card design too! Great job on the Christmas card challenge! So happy you could have some fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Kathy said...

Love this festive card and your coloring is so pretty :)

My name is Wynneth said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the layout and the images you used are so sweet with great colouring. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Annie said...

a gorgeous card with the adorable LOTV images and such pretty soft colours.
hugs, annie x

Diane Gilbert said...

This is GORGEOUS, LOVE the colors you used. Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!