Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Cute Kitty

Challenges

Stamp Something - Brown Plus Something

Stampin For The Weekend - Orange/Brown/Leafy green

One Stop Crafts(50) - Brithday Cards/Projects

Secret crafter - Autumn Colours

The Pink Elephant (36) - Fall

I made a similar card to this a few months ago and liked it so much I thought I would make another one but alter it here and there. The stamped image has only had the eyes coloured with a MLP pen and Diamond Glaze added to enhance them. I have sponged around the edges with various ink pads. and the flowers and leaves are punched. I am hoping I can get away with entering this for The Pink Elephant challenge as I have used the 'colours' of Fall, what do you think?

Card Recipe

Stamps - Papermania/Borrowed From Friend

Papers - Daisy & Dandelion

Foam Letters/Brads - Stash

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

tina said...

Absolutely sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us this week at TPE!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi There,
What a great card. I love the image - you have done it so well.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Jane Carroll said...

very cute

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Ann said...

This is just so cute.
Hope you enjoyed playing in our Autumn themed challenge this week. Good luck in the draw for the prize from Wild Flower Kids rubber stamps.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby