Monday 6 July 2009

Growing Stash!

This post is a bit later than promised but I had such a busy day yesterday that I just didn't get time to blog. Iwent to my son's new house last week to give him a helping hand (more about that later). Although I was working hard I did manage to fit in a bit of retail therapy and below is a photo of what I came back with, woohoo! Underneath the stash are three A2 sheets of beautiful handmade paper which I managed to find. I'm going to use these in a scrapbook I want to make which will be my first attempt at one. I won't be able to show you the progress of it though as the recipient looks at this blog. As you can see I got a few Christmas stamps and paper so expect a few early christmas cards in the near future. I also found a delightful set of Penny Black stamps called 'Teddy and Company' and can't wait to have a go with these.


To top a great week off I came back to a parcel and guess what was in it?
MY MOTHER'S DAY PRESENT!
Below is what was in the parcel - I only had to wait FOUR months for them to arrive! I must admit we were getting fed up with waiting for them and were on the verge of giving up and cancelling the order - but now they are here I'm sure they are going to be worth waiting for. Thankyou Shaun, Carol and Sam for my lovely present.
Okay, that's enough showing off for one day, better get on and start using it all and catching up on a few challenges! Back later, hopefully with a couple of cards and photos of what I was helping my son with...

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Saskia said...

WOW WOW!!!! Lovely craft-items!!!!

Saskia :)

debra said...

Hi Christine
I know how you feel about the MS punches, i won one in a blog candy about 4 months ago and nearly gave up on it ever arriving, and then about three weeks ago it arrived, although i was fedup with waiting i was chuffed to bits when i finally opened my surprise and i know you'll feel the same
hugs Debra