Wednesday 15 July 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge (27)

This week's challenge is to alter something, NOT a thing I usually do but thought I would have a go. I had a tube of chocolates so I just simply covered it with design paper and added lace threaded with ribbon top and bottom. Next it needed an image so I stamped a FF image and coloured it with promarkers and MLP pens and simply attached it. Not very inventive I know but it looks pretty enough. If you have any ideas how I could have improved it please leave me a comment, I would appereciate it. When I finished it and took the photo I realised I should have done a 'before' photo. Never mind, next time...

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Saskia said...

Christine,

You've done a lovely job! Very beautiful!!!

Saskia :)

Bea said...

clever idea and its lovely
Bea x