Sunday 17 May 2009

Here today, Gone tomorrow...

Hi everyone

Just to let you all know why I've not been blogging for a couple of weeks - BIG POOTER PROBLEMS!!! I have not had access to the internet etc and I am trying to get back everything I have lost during that time. At least I have the internet again, yay!

BUT, I will be gone again tomorrow as I am flying to Scotland early in the morning to spend my birthday with my friends. Oh no! This means NO CHALLENGES! What on earth will I do? I know, buy more stash ha!ha!

I was going to give away some blog candy to celebrate my birthday on Friday but couldn't because of the pooter probs. If anyone can tell me how to 'keep a post at the top' I will do it when I get back, so keep checking back here.

See you all next week.

Hugs Christine x

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Well Done you have won the prize over on Daisy and Dandelion. I will tell Zoe that you are away for a bit though. Hope you have a happy Birthday.
Love Hazelxox

Hazel (Didos) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO. Hope you have a great day. Enjoy the exhibition. Alan and the Kids are going in the Summer. Alan is going to Glasgow on Sunday too as he is going to Army of Guests a Doctor Who Convention!
Enjoy your day. Hazelxox