Monday 4 May 2009

Baby Hedgie

Challenges

Creative Card Crew (8) - Sketch

Penny Black (47) - Shapes X 3

This is a card for a colleague at work who is leaving to have a baby so I hope she likes it. As she doesn't know whether she is having a boy or girl I have played safe and used a yellow colour scheme. I have to make another card with the same theme as we have a second girl leaving to have a baby a couple of weeks later, maybe I'll use green next time as yellow doesn't show up very well on the pooter.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Penny Black/Whimsey

Papers - Monti's Pixel Playground

Flowers/Bow/Brads - Stash

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya, I love the yellow! gorgeous hedgie beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a lovely card,yellow has fast becoming one of my favourite colours. I love the cute hedgie image too. Hugs Linda x

Tasha said...

Beautiful card Christine, i adore the image, youve coloured it perfectly and the colours are fabulous.
thanks for joining Creative Card Crew challenge and good luck with the blog candy
love tasha xx