Monday 23 March 2009

Spring Birthday (3 Challenges)

Challenges

Friday Sketchers (44) - Sketch

Stamp Something - Think Spring

Secret Crafter (24) - Favourite Colour (Pink)

This was a great sketch to follow and had me thinking for a while. I didn't want to make a square card so I elongated the sketch. All I knew when I started was that I wanted to do a card with 'Candyfloss' on it. This however is the third image attempt as I cut the first two too small, obviously not with it at all. I added glitter glue to the flowers on the background paper, don't know why, just fancied doing it. The frame over the image is mounted on foam pads to give a bit of dimension. I didn't have any green leaves for the flower so I used pastel peel-off pens to colour white satin leaves. I think these turned out rather well. I added a bow at the top as I had quite a large space which looked rather empty.

Card Recipe

Stamp - Daisy & Dandelion

Brads - Lakeland

Flower - Papermania & Punched

Leaves - Hobbycraft

Bow - Recycled

Card/Paper/Peel-off Greeting - Stash

Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute! Love it

Mandy

Paula said...

What a great card.
Paula xxxx

Dawn♥ said...

absolutely GORGEOUS! :)
Have a lovely day!
♥Dawn♥

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so cute. brilliant. Hazelxo

CraftyC said...

A very sweet card, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Erin... said...

So cute! Love all the flowers! Thanks for joining us over at Stamp Something:)

Anne said...

Very cute and pretty card :)