Tuesday 17 February 2009

ABC Challenge


The ABC challenge this week is 'A is for Anniversary' so I thought this Bookatrix suited it very well.


Using the Bookatrix embossing board I made four pages using, from the bottom to the top, red pearl card, ivory glitter card, red mirri card and parchment paper. On the parchment one (before embossing it) I printed a computer generated verse which I heat embossed before the ink dried. I then used peel off borders and corners to decorate all the pages, curled them and layered them. I then added a decoupage image to the left side and a ribbon and bow down the middle. I finished it off with some more peel offs and gems. I then made a box and stand for it.

Card Recipe

Bookatrix Embossing Board - Keepsake Crafts
Card/Paper - Craft Creations & Kingfisher Crafts
Decoupage - Sorry, can't remember
Ribbon/Peel Offs/Gems - My Stash

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marcea said...

stunning bookatrix hun - I love it. You have done a fabulous job!!! Thankyou so much for joining us this week
-x-

maxine said...

fantastic card