Friday 31 January 2020

Birthday Monsters



Today I have a lovely, bright easel card for a little boy. 

 My digi papers are from Polkadoodles and I love the bright colours of them so used them for inspiration when colouring my Bugaboo digi stamp with promarkers.  I added a LOTV sentiment stamp along with a number stamp.  After adding some google eyes I also added some crystal glaze and glitter glue.

I made up the boy's name using the alphabet stamps and colouring them to match and added some star gems.

Note:  I can't tell you the company name of a lot of the stamps I use as I don't store them with their packaging anymore, sorry.

Challenges 

Passion For Promarkers 527 - For A Child/Children's Images
Digi Choosday 4 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles 5 - Anything Goes
Daring Cardmakers - Layer It Up

Thanks for looking. 

8 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh golly, how cute is this card, I love the image and the bright colours you have gone for, Hazelxx

Julie said...

Fabulous boy card, Christine - love these little monsters and love their googly eyes!! Thanks for playing along with my Children challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

Elaine Stark said...

Brilliant colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card! Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2020/01/wk4-anything-goes-card-making-crafting.html. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Christine. I love the cute monsters and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous bright card thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 5 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

Ann-Marie said...

Such a fun, cheerful card, just love it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
My Little Patch of Heaven