Tuesday 24 December 2019

Party Time


As this is my last post before Christmas I should like to take this opportunity to wish all my followers and blog visitors a
 
Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year!
 
Big Hugs especially to all those who will be on their own over the festive season.
 
 
 


After covering my base card with design paper I added a strip of washi tape along the centre.  My digi stamp has been coloured with promarkers and after die cutting and layering I attached with foam pads.  I repeated this with the sentiment stamp.  Next I added a die cut banner.  Finally a few star peel-offs and the card is finished.

Challenges

My Besties December - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Happiness
Simon Says Wednesday - Party Time
Tuesday Morning Sketches 535 - Annual Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Very cute card!
Merry Christmas!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute birthday card! I love the stars you added, nice touch! Thank you so much for joining our Annual Anything Goes Challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Raelma Mousinho said...

Adorable card! thank you for sharing your project with us at my besties challenge blog!
xoxo
Raelma