Sunday 17 November 2019

Joy




BINGO! I got a FULL HOUSE on my bingo card! 

I do like these bingo cards as they make me remember stash that is hidden from view in boxes etc like my charms...

I must admit that now I have cataracts I found the sketch rather difficult to see as it was busy with patterns but hopefully I have managed to follow it.

Later I shall balance the top left corner by personalizing it for the recipient.

Challenges

Feeling Sketchy 229 - Sketch
Catch The Bug - Bingo

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

Great card, love the poinsettia! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Bingo challenge good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Feeling Sketchy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
I also have eye problems and I am having eye surgery twice in February.

Hanne said...

Lovely card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

Tina Z. said...

absolutely beautiful!
Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy.