Monday 18 July 2016

Beside The Sea




Another seaside card today.  My seaside background/sentiment is a magazine freebie and I have raised the beach on foam pads.  My little girl is from Julia Spiri and I have coloured her with promarkers and added crystal glaze to her eyes.  The anchors have been diecut.  The ribbon and buttons are from my stash and I have threaded the buttons with twine.

Challenges

Julia Spiri (22) Anything Goes (At The Beach or Sea)
Simon Says (Wednesday) - Create A Scene
Catch The Bug - Bingo (Red,White,Blue/Die Cut/Button)
Ribbon Girl - Any Image
Simon Says (Monday) - Nautical/By The Sea

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

I love all the nautical elements! Thanks for playing Bingo with us this week at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw! Please join us again soon.
Love
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO STAMPS DT

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolutely adorable little scene you created here! I really love how every detail is nautical-themed. The stripes in the ribbon look fabulous and I thought it was so clever to add buttons the way that you did. This has texture, layers and a wonderful sense of Summer! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us for Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge Blog (and I have to say how much I adore that picture of Billy with the hat on every time I swing by your blog! Too CUTE)!

Min said...

What a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for joining the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge fun!
Be sure to join us again this week for our new photo challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Aunty Sue said...

A brilliant card and thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri Stamps challenge - ATG good luck in the draw and glad you joined our twist
Aunty Sue DT

Julia Spiri said...

Stunning! Lovely creation!
Hugs, Julia xx

Jackie C said...

Fabulous, great nautical card and fab use of this JS image!Thank you for sharing at Julia Spiri, Jackie DT member xx