Tuesday 14 June 2016

Dream...



Dreaming of your summer holidays?  I think this girl is...

My background is a photo I took while at Loch Lomond which I printed onto matte card and attached to my navy base card.  I then coloured my Sugar Nellie image stamp with promarkers, fussy cut it and attached with foam pads.  The stamped sentiment is from Stampin Up.

Challenges

Sugar Nellie (137) - Anything Goes
Simon Says (Monday) - World Traveller
Crafty Sentiments - Summer

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card. Very creative. I love that you used one of your photos as a background. It is a beautiful place. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

Katrina Bufton said...

What a lovely idea having her looking into the photo. Beautifully coloured and I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at the Sugar Nellie Challenge,
Katrina x

Barbara said...

Love your idea to insert a picture in a card! So original! the girl is so beautiful and you coloring perfect! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog! BArbara

Inky Angel said...

Beautiful design and clever idea combining photo background and stamp image! Thank you for sharing this lovely creation with us at Sugar Nellie Challenge and hope to see you soon.
Hugs, Katie

Crafting Andy said...

Love the use of a photo for this. Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Nellie Challenge. Hugz Andrea.x