Thursday 21 April 2016

Kind Hearts...



Ok, so I have made another card I didn't think I would have time to make. 

For this one I have used one of my favourite quote from Woodware.  Love this gorgeous digi stamp from Besties, just look at that hair!!!  I have coloured her with promarkers, fussy cut her and attached with foam pads.  The flower, leaves and pearl brad are from my stash and are years old.  I coloured the paper flower with a promarker and sprayed it with glimmer mist (another long lost find).

Challenges

Besties - Circles
Cute Card Thursday (422) - Add A Quotation

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Kaija said...

Beautiful and Elegant card!Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.Good luck and welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

Delfina Moretta said...

Your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Besties International...Hugs