Monday, 26 August 2013

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge DT - Use More Than One Image


 Challenges

Creative Creations (17) - Bingo (Flowers/Image/Distressing)
Papertake - Flowers
Passion For Promarkers (212) - Favourite Colours (Pink/Green/Cream)
Creative Card 2 (17) - Not Square
Oldie But Goodie - Embossing
Sister Act (21) - Anything Goes
A Gem Of A Challenge (94) - Anything With A 'B' (Bride)
Joanna Sheen - Pink

Time for a new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy and this week the theme is 'Use More Than One Image'.

This week I have made a wedding card with a bit of a scene going on using some of my favourite images.  I started by embossing my base card.  Next I printed out my images (I have flipped two of them) and coloured them with promarkers.  I then cut them out using one of my new dies.  Before taking them out of the die I distressed them with chalk.  Once attached I cut out the other image and attached with foam pads.  I then cut a couple of flourishes and added some gorgeous flowers.  Finally, I stamped a little sentiment and and attached it to a die-cut banner.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamps - Whoopsi Daisy - Sheets 368/412/445
Sentiment Stamp - Stampin Up
Flowers - Wild Orchid

11 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Christine and I love the images. Fab colours and design.
Hugs Sharon. x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Christine, what a gorgeous card. I love the images and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our "fave colour combo" challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, love the images...Thanks for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xx

Betty said...

Lovely card Christine love the images you've used, I found this challenge quite hard to do as I'm not good at creating a scene
Bettyxxx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Christine

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "Not A Square" challenge at Creative Craft.
Hugs
Bev x

Marcee Rodgers said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Creations♥

Mona Eidhammer said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the flowers and the way you arranged the images. Hugs...Mona

Chris said...

Hi Christine, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the little scene you've created.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x

Anne-Marie said...

Your card is lovely, I love the scene which you have created.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Oldie but a Goodie.

Anne-Marie x x