Saturday 16 March 2013

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge DT - Top Of The Pops


Challenges

Digital Tuesday (201) - Frame It
Papertake - 1 Paper/2 Stamps/3 Embellishments
Fab 'N' Funky (162) - Add A Sentiment
ABC - Just As You Like
Cute Card Thursday (260) - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons (41) - Male
Our Creative Corner - Analogous/Square

Apologies for being late in posting my card, a busy week again...

Time for a new challenge at Lili's Little Fairies and this week the theme is 'Top Of The Pops'.  In other words, we want you to be inspired by a song.

The song that gave me inspiration for my card is 'Lazy Sunday Afternoon', a golden oldie by The Small Faces.  I coloured my image with promarkers as usual but please note; the stamp DOES NOT come with the clouds on it, I added them.  I think he is a naughty little bear as he hasn't put his parasol up to shade him from the sun.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Paper - Nitwits (The Bee's Knees)
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
Parasol - Recycled
Ribbon - Stash


8 comments:

brenda said...

Afraid Blogger is not showing me your picture, so I just saw the thumbnail, but thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More this month.

B x

Beccy said...

Love the umbrella really fitting for the image - thanks for sharing with fab n funky
Beccy x

Pat K said...

Lovely card. Cute image and the umbrella looks fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K.x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and cute card, beautiful colouring!
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge, good luck.
Sunny greetings;-))m

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Christine :-) the image is very cute and the whole design is fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Ginny said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Patty Sue 2 said...

I don't know why but your picture of your card isn't showing when I look at your blog! Thank you for joining us at AbC's Challenge! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!

cebelica said...

Your card is adorable. I love the sweet image. I want to do the same thing as this teddy is doing - lay in the garden and relax. ;) Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx